Product Price :Get Latest PriceWe are one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, stockist and exporter of Inconel Wire mesh in Mumbai, India.
Inconel is a mixture of nickel-chromium alloy and aluminium or molybdenum is added in to Inconel as per requirement and grade
- Weaving type: Plain weave and twill weave.
- Wire diameter: 0.0020" - 0.12".
- Mesh size: 4 mesh - 200 mesh.
Features of Inconel wire mesh
Types of Inconel wire mesh
- Resistant to corrosive environment.
- Effective at high temperature.
- Offers resistance to stresses caused by corrosive acids.
- Offers high tensile strength, yield strength and stability
1. Inconel 600 wire mesh
[Ni 72% min, Cr 14.0-17.0%, Fe 6.0-10.0%]Specifications
ASTM B166, AMS 56872. Inconel 601 wire mesh
[Ni 58.0-63.0%, Cr 21.0-25.0%, Al 1.0-1.7%, Fe rem]Specifications
ASTM B166, AMS 57153. Inconel 617 wire mesh Composition
[Ni 44.5% min, Cr 20.0-24.0%, Co 10-15%, Mo 8-10%, Fe 3% max]Specifications
ASTM B1664. Inconel 625 wire mesh Composition
[Ni 61%, Cr 21.5%, Mo 9%, Nb+Ta 3.6%]Specifications
ASTM B446, AMS 58375. Inconel 718 wire mesh Composition
[Ni 52.5%, Cr 19%, Fe 18.5%, Mo 3.0%, Nb+Ta 3.6%]Specifications